Michael Blast Vacay Lo - Sand
Retro Cruiser Style with a Modern Twist!
Awesome Retro Look – Brings back the memories of the 70’s.
This unique bike has all the qualities of a vintage, antique cruiser motorcycle while being incredibly modern and up to date. Getting onto the Vacay is like stepping back into the 1970’s, it’s a complete throwback to the era of “flower power” when the Cruiser style motorcycles were most popular. The era of bell bottoms, disco balls and butterfly collars.
Vacay’s leather holster for the battery has been specifically designed to draw the eye to the beauty of the bike and away from the battery and controller, which are hidden away in the custom-designed, leather holster. This bike will get you noticed and you’ll be the envy of every cyclist in town. Get the look that caused all of the craze in the 1970’s.
Our eye-catching masterpiece is guaranteed to have your friends drooling with envy, while you effortlessly cruise those sandy beaches in comfort and style.
Swept back handlebars and easy to remove battery, means it has never been easier to “Disconnect to Reconnect”.
Please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure we have your optioned e-bike in stock (certain combinations are REALLY popular)
- Retro cruiser inspired A6061 Aluminum Tig welded frame
- BAFANG 500W Geared Brushless Rear Hub Electric Motor to get your Vacay up to speed quickly
- Samsung Lithium Ion 48Volt14.5Ah to power up at lightning speed. Unlike other electric bikes, which can take up to half a day to charge, a quick 5 hrs will give you all the battery power you need for a full charge.
- Hidden battery by the custom leather holster – Looks great and cuts through the air with ease!
- Vacay is super-fast and gives you a worry-free range of travel of about 60 km (conditions depending) per full charge. That is more than enough for a complete day of touring.
- Up to 32km/r top speed depending on conditions
- Tektro hydraulic Auriga disc brakes (180 mm front / 160 mm rear)
- LCD 5 speed display
- 5 speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera drive-train
- The super fat Duro, Beach Bum 26’x 3.00 tires make you feel like you’re floating on air.
- Extra comfortable seat – Extra-large, extra cushioned, dual springs have you riding in complete comfort all day long, even on bumpy terrain.
- Light up the way in style – Large motorcycle style lamp allows you to see better, further, ensuring you your safety, and hey, its pretty cool looking which sets you apart from all the other e-bikes out there!
- Rear-mount adjustable kickstand
|Weight(with battery):||63 lbs.|
|Max Rider Weight:||260 lbs.|
|Warranty:||5-years on frame, 1-year on electrical components, 6-months on battery|
The Michael Blast brand evolved through a group of friends from distant parts of the globe, joining forces to create a truly unique and affordable range of vintage inspired electric bicycles.
Our multicultural team stretches from our roots here in Australia through to France, USA, Canada and Hungary.
All around the world we interpret retro, vintage, cool and hipster in so many different ways and as a team this knowledge really inspired us to not only envision our final products but really think about our customers and their unique individuality as they are riding.
To be different is a beautiful thing, and we are proud to embrace this throughout our entire Michael Blast range.